15th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association on ACCOUNTING AND ACCOUNTABILITY
October 15th, 16th and 17th , 2014 Hotel Crowne Plaza, Electronics City, Bangalore
The 15th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association hosted by IFIM B School will create a platform for accounting professionals to present research papers, and participate in round table discussions based on the theme “Accounting and Accountability”. The conference will have participation from well-known international and national accounting scholars, distinguished academicians, practitioners and members of professional bodies.
The conference will be hosted by IFIM Business School, Bangalore, India. IFIM Business School is one of the leading business schools in India, and is promoted by Dalal Street Investment Journal group.
Proposed key note speaker: SEBI chairman
Papers are invited in the areas of
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Transfer Pricing
- Cost Management
- Forensic Accounting
- IFRS and Accounting Standards
- Financial Reporting and Communication Methodologies
- Information Technology in Accounting
Besides above areas, any other interdisciplinary area with accounting will be considered.
Abstract along with final paper should be submitted by June 30th 2014.
Acceptance notication to authors: July 30th 2014
Submission of revised papers and final draft : August 15th 2014
Early bird registration: 15th August, 2014
Last date for registration: October 1st 2014
Day 1: Wednesday, 15th October 2014, Doctoral colloquium
Day 2: Thursday, 16th October 2014, Inauguration followed by concurrent paper presentations, round table discussions and grand dinner
Day 3: Friday,17th October 2014, Concurrent paper presentations, AAAA AGM followed by Valedictory
Day 4: Saturday, 18th October 2014, Post conference tour (optional)
Paper Submission Procedure
- A soft copy of the paper should be submitted. The text of the paper will be in double space, 12 font, Times New Roman, keeping a margin of one inch on three sides. MS Word 2003 for Windows (.doc format) is required. Each paper should be preferably within 5000 words including tables and references, in addition to an abstract of not more than 500 words in a separate page.
- There should be a separate title page on each paper giving details of author/s, affiliation, address, telephone numbers and e-mail of one of the author for contacting.
- Paper presentation will take place in concurrent sessions and abstract of each accepted paper will be published in the conference proceedings (optional).
- The submission of a paper for review means the author certifies that the manuscript is not copyrighted, and has not been published elsewhere. Therefore, a declaration must be submitted, along with the paper, by the author(s) to this effect.
- Papers submitted for presentation will be subject to blind review and the decision of the Scientic Committee will be final. Two best papers will be selected for award (citation and cash) from among the accepted papers.
PhD Students from India: 2000
PhD Students from abroad: US$ 275
Academicians from India: 4000
Academicians from abroad: US$300
Corporate participants: 5000
The main venue for the conference is hotel Crowne Plaza, Electronics city, Bangalore. The hotel is conveniently located in Electronics city, very close to IFIM Business School. Day-one of the conference will be held at the hotel and on the remaining two days it will be held at the IFIM campus. Assistance in finding accommodation will be provided on request.
IFIM Business School
For further information, please visit IFIM website at http://www.ifimbschool.com/