Call for Papers
The 18th Asian Academic Accounting Association Annual Conference will be held in Bali, Indonesia. The conference theme for this year is "The role of Accounting in Environmental and Sustainable Development". The conference will have participation from well-known international and national accounting scholars, distinguished academicians, practitioners and members of professional bodies. Papers are invited in the areas of (but not limited to):
- Accounting Education
- Accounting Information Systems
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Accounting
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Forensic Accounting
- IFRS and Accounting Standards
- Islamic Accounting, Zakat & Waqf
- Management Accounting & Costing
- Public Sector Accounting
- Sustainability Reporting
||31 August 2017
|Notification of Acceptance
||30 September 2017
|Deadline for Revised Paper
||31 October 2017
- Fees indude conference admission, conference kits, lunches and refreshments.
- These fees DO NOT indude accommodation.
- Coverage for ONE paper only. For additional paper presented by same author, please add USD100 per paper.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All papers must conform to standard format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE).
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through our Conference Management System at www.foura.org/openconf.
- Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by November 15, 2017 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
- By submitting a paper to present at this conference, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 9-772460-509010). The proceedings will be available in the FourA Digital Library which can be accessed online (Print on demand will also be available).
Professor Dr. Ayoib Che Ahmad
18th Asian Academic Accounting Association Annual Conference 2017 Secretariat
Institute for Strategic and Sustainable Accounting Development
Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy
UUM College of Business
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, MALAYSIA
FB Page: www.facebook.com/foura.org